TIPS FOR TOURS – Click Here to Download

Form 602A- PHYSICIAN’S REPORT FOR RESIDENTIAL CARE FACILITIES FOR THE ELDERLY (RCFE). Is a mandatory document that your PCP or General Practitioner will need to completely fill out and sign before you move-in to an Assisted Living Community in California (Unless you are currently in a hospital or skilled nursing facility you will typically need to make an appointment with your doctor and bring this form with you).